iPhone Batterij / Accu nodig?

• jameslucas

Also, have you checked if your device is running on the right Mode. Try to check if you can switch between the Performance mode and the Balance mode, then see if the battery will still drain with ac adapter connected while gaming activity.

op autoclicker

• Woodrow

I personally try to assign as much responsibility as I can, wait to see  a esports logo what has been finished, and then gradually alter while working with the person to find the greatest balance while using digital watches.

• Vickie

Try to see if you can switch between the Performance mode and the Balance mode, and then check to see if the battery drains while playing games with the ac adapter connected. Eggy Car

• Anna

=14pxDoes that battery last a long time? pou

• back

In order to achieve the best balance when using digital watches, I personally brand try to delegate as much responsibility as I can, wait to see what has been completed, and then gradually change while cooperating with the person.

• Clyde

To test whether the battery drains when playing games with the ac adapter connected, try switching between the Performance mode and the Balance option idle breakout

• Carlos

very interesting share, I have been searching for it for a long time, please update often idle mining empire