Samsung SGH X300 !!

• tony

Hoi,

Ik heb de gsm in het water laten vallen.

Alles lekker laten drogen en de accu opnieuw geplaatst.

Ik kreeg de melding dat hij opgeladen moest worden. Aan de lader gelegd en zelfs naar mijn vaste telefoon gebeld, hij werkte weer.

Na enige tijd zag ik geen weergave meer en krijg hem ook niet meer aan de gang.

Ligt dit aan de GSM of de accu.

• ElistonCole

ik heb een 13s lithum ion ebike-batterij met een 40a bms in een van die haaienkoffers die ik oplaad met een generieke 2a-oplader. de uitgangsspanning van de lader wordt aangegeven als fifty four.6v (zoals het geval zou zijn voor 13s li-ion-cellen @ 4.2v volledig opgeladen).

vroeger stopte de lader met opladen (aangegeven door een groen led-lampje) wanneer de batterij op fifty four,6 v stond, maar nu lijkt het te stoppen met opladen wanneer de batterij op fifty three v staat, zoals gemeten aan de terminals met een multimeter.

is de oplader kapot? is de batterij beschadigd? welke omstandigheden kunnen dit gedrag verklaren?

• ElistonCole

ElistonColeI have a 13s lithum ion ebike battery with a 40a bms in one of those shark cases that I charge with a generic 2a charger. the output voltage of the charger is indicated as fifty four.6v (as would be the case for 13s li-ion cells @ 4.2v fully charged). =10ptreverse phone lookup

the charger used to stop charging =10ptnba reddit (indicated by a green LED light) when the battery was on fifty four, 6 v, but now it seems to stop charging =10ptpcpartpicker when the battery is on fifty three v, as measured at the terminals with a multimeter.

is the charger broken? is the battery damaged? What circumstances can explain this behavior?

thankyou my issue has been solved

• fin

Battery problems are not only related to specific model. All mobile comp. tries to increase battery life and improve protections against overcharging, heating in excess, etc Li ion and LiPo are mainly used in mobiles. You will understand their diff. by technical point of view. But as a user only battery capacity is important. SAMSUNG launches new mobiles with 6000mAh battery which is more efficient than previous ones. As a customer, you will choose newer models.

Aos TV

• ahmad

However, there are services like Media Lounge that surprise their users by offering practically all types of audiovisual content they may be looking for from a single interface, If you guys want to see then click here https://livelounge.me/media-lounge-apk/

Media lounge is a brand new android application for live sport and Movies streaming. You can Download the Application From The Official Site https://livelounge.me/media-lounge-apk/