kan magneet oplaadbare batterij leegtrekken?

• detie

Is het bij jullie bekend of een magneet een oplaadbare batterij kan leeg maken? Ik heb nl een nieuwe telefoon met een tasje met een magneetsluiting en ik heb het idee dat de batterij erg snel leeg loopt als die telefoon in dat tasje zit. Kan dat?

• harryhottentot@gmail.com

even proberen , zonder hoesje en met hoesje

anders zou die ergens sluiting maken?

knop blijft niet hangen?

• detie

ik heb dus juist het idee dat het met hoesje zo nu en dan sneller gaat, maar ik kan me niet voorstellen dat de batterij leeg loopt door de magneet.

• Adrian

Buy research paper essays.agency on magnet properties: materials used in physics classes. The characteristics of magnetism may be found in the Study Material for IIT JEE exam. + you may download classification of periodic elements and prompts for high school.

• Chidester

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.

upsers

• deepen

AnonymousDo you know whether a magnet can drain a rechargeable battery? I have a new phone with a bag with a magnetic closure and I have the feeling that the battery drains very quickly when the phone is in that bag. Is that possible? bazoocamchatiw

Hello,

So I have the idea that the case goes faster every now and then, but I cannot imagine that the battery is drained by the magnet.Report

• Sonia

Exactly what I needed! You just saved me several hours. Thanks!  mybizaccount

• medina

Personnel travel information for Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air workers may be found on Alaskas World Paperless Employee Travel (PET), a secure web gateway.AlaskasWorld

• watson

Just what I was looking for! I recently saved many hours thanks to your help quordle game