gsm accu kapot?

• Ronny_Snits

Hoi allemaal,

Ik heb mijn gsm in de wasbak laten vallen.

Heb hem er heel snel uitgehaald, en alles werkt ook nog goed.

Alleen de accu loopt heel snel leeg….

Heeft iemand hier ervaring mee?

Ik vraag me af of de gsm kapot is, of alleen de accu.

Ron

• Miles

hank you so much for this. I w https://vidmate.onl/ as into this issue and tired to   tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys

with

regards

• brad

As well as online powerpoint lessons, step-by step pdf lessons I made to augment the you tube video-I could go on. There was the two weeks I spent creating a virtual art show movie at https://essaydune.com, for two separate age groups of kids, at the seven schools where I teach, which involved photographing, editing and uploading  hundreds of works of art into a gallery I bought online and paid for.

• Rig

Is your smartphone battery running out in just a couple of hours? If you find yourself reaching for the charger multiple times a day, it might be time to replace your battery. Even with the days of removable batteries behind us, there are still are a lot of options. In this guide we will show you how and how much it costs to install a new battery on your phone.

• Bailey

You can try to repair this by charging the battery to 80% for awhile, although the odds are slim. In the future use a smart charger, use only the oems chargers, or install something like accubattery that warms you when the phone reaches 80% which has been proven to extend li-ion battery life GarageBand.

• Lily

Hello! I am a student in college. I have a fun life full of adventure. and I can’t find the time to write an essay. for me, it’s boring and uninteresting but the curriculum must be completed. So I turned to the custom coursework writing service for help. they did everything at the highest level! I was satisfied, the writers know their job and do it well.

• Mr

Hi user My phone battery also running down can you give me solution.

• Mr

Hi user My phone battery also running down can you give me solution.

• Mr

Hi user my phone battry getting too much hot while i use phone.

• Johnny

Mr

Hi user my phone battry getting too much hot while i use phone.

I have the same issue but I've countered it by keep it cool using some sort of cooling pads.